Tuesday, December 11, 2012

An Introduction:

Let's begin with an introduction, it seems like the perfect place to start! My name is Katie M. and I am currently living in Tallahassee, FL; not as a college student (as many here are), but as a young professional, newlywed, and pretend decorator! Like everyone, I am learning to balance work, family, and a million hobbies. So just to add another hobby, I decided to blog!  I like to carry around a notebook with me and write down ideas, inspirations, or quotes that I come across in my daily life, so I figured this would be a fun way to carry out those notebooks full of ideas.

 A common thread that runs through my numerous, half used notebooks is my love for all things southern: recipes, antique finds, parties/showers, and bible studies. To help me blog all things southern, I have asked my Mom, Sharon, and my Sister, Johna, to help! We are all a little different, but together make up the "new" southern! Sharon is the traditionalist, Johna is the city-southern belle, and then there is me stuck somewhere in the middle! 
Above all we hold God, Family, and friends as top priorities, but up there are good meals, stylish
 outfits, and hard work. I found this Kate Spade poster recently and who couldn't love it? No matter what region of the country you live in, everyone loves to travel, celebrate, and just enjoy life! We hope this blog will replenish your soul, refresh your ideas, and revive some fun in your life.


With love,
Katie M.


No comments:

Post a Comment