Saturday, December 15, 2012

Casual Saturday:


The Husband left early this morning for a hunting trip with the boys, so I will take full advantage of this free Saturday for some girl time, shopping, and reading!

On the schedule today:

1. Lunch @ Hopkins with one of my Best Friends
2. Finishing Touches on Christmas Shopping
3. Loft 50% off sale...this girl loves a bargain (especially at Loft)!
4. Baking some cookies. For it being almost a week until Christmas I have not had nearly enough sweets! I had to resort to Oreos last night.

One thing I have come to love about being married, is always having a friend to watch a movie with, grab dinner, or just goof off with. Honestly, it is easy to become exclusive. That being said, our goal as a young married couple is to stay connected with our friends, remain independent, and just enjoy being young! We are blessed to have tons of great friends in a town we love. So while Phillip is able to hunt with the boys, I am able to shop with the girls!

Here is a little mock up of what I will be wearing around town today:


Casual shopping


J.Crew tall pants
jcrew.com


Boots
llbean.com


Longchamp tote bag
nordstrom.com


Ray ban eyewear
shopbop.com


Tops 2-pk. Mini Composition Books 4.5"x3.25"x.5"
target.com




Happy Saturday!

With Love, 
Katie M.  



No comments:

Post a Comment