Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Wonderful Wednesday

My wonderful Wednesday night includes... 

Trying a new recipe,
The winter edition of "Celebrate" magazine,
and 
Cupcakes! 

 Peanut Butter Fudge Cupcake and a Boston Cream Pie Cupcake
But before we get to dessert, dinner first:

The recipe I tried tonight was Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken. My Mother sent it to me about a week ago and said it was great! Even better, my Dad said it was good, which is a huge accomplishment. Since we are always looking for new meal ideas, this recipes was greatly appreciated (especially because it was so simple).

If you like honey mustard you will really enjoy this recipe. The key is in the sauce! Make sure you save that reserve dip for the end (step 4). And make sure to set it aside before you dip the raw chicken.  
Some would say my qualification of "wonderful" means I am offically old, but I will choose to disagree! And if you have ever read "Celebrate", I am sure you would too! 


With Love, 
Katie M. 



No comments:

Post a Comment